Who uses AIEF members?
Organisations using the services of accredited AIEF Members will include:
- Small Business Development Corporations or Agencies
- First Place and other “One Stop Shops”
- Business Enterprise Centres
- Economic Development Offices
- Local, and Regional Bodies
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) Managing Agents
- Rural Development Commission
- Chambers of Commerce & Trade
- Major Trading Banks
- Accountants & Solicitors Practices
- Training Organisations representing small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Trade Associations for Small Businesses
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises – direct
- Federal and State Governments
Why use AIEF members?
Owners, Directors and Managers will have the assurance that the Enterprise Facilitator will be an independent accredited professional with extensive business experience and training.
Code of Conduct
The AIEF Code of Conduct requires that members maintain objective, professional standards, and ensure that the legitimate interests of the client are paramount in any recommendations and advice given. Facilitators should ensure that any conflicts of interest are avoided, and confidentiality is maintained. The AIEF members are required to ensure that the highest standards of facilitation, advice, referrals, and client care are adhered to.