The Aims of the Institute…
To establish and uphold professional standards of competency, responsibility, objectivity and integrity in business or enterprise facilitation.
- To identify, promote or provide access to training to maintain professional standards for business enterprise facilitators.
- To provide all members with current information about relevant conferences, seminars, meetings and publications to maintain professional competence.
- To promote the AIEF’s goals and objectives to the business and enterprise support industry to ensure maximum utilisation of Institute services and resources.
- To encompass all in the business support industry to uphold the AIEF’s code of conduct and high professional standards.
- To encourage, undertake and support research into the art and science of enterprise facilitation and its impact on small business performance.
- To advise and inform government, industry and business on matters relating to the building of an enterprise culture in Australia and New Zealand.